DOGSAMUST All Natural Coconut Shell Activated Charcoal
I use this product everyday in my dog training, boarding and rescues.
It works very fast and is safe, no side effects. It’s odorless and tasteless. No known side effects on pregnant or lactating dogs.
Ideally, activated charcoal is administered within an hour of toxin ingestion, however, there may be benefits to activated charcoal even outside of this time frame.
Charcoal when administered will absorb all toxins in the system which will include any medications you have given your dog prior to the treatment, you can replace their medications in 3 to 4 hours after treatment.
Uses: Diarrhea, Food Poisoning, Allergies, Stress, Joint Pain, Insect Bites, Gas, Bad Breath. Handy item to keep in dogs first aid kit.
- Open jar very carefully as the powder is very fine and easy to go everywhere!
- Dosages: For very small dogs (teacup size) use 1/4 tsp. Included is a 1/2 tsp scoop up to 30# of body weight – 1 tsp up to 60# – 1 1/2 tsp up to 80# – 2 tsp over 80# body weight.
- Indigestion Relief – Charcoal is effective at relieving indigestion and stomach upsets, in addition to getting rid of smelly gas. And dogs readily eat charcoal when they need it. They seem to know instinctively that it is good for them.
- Diarrhea – Activated charcoal can be used to relieve your dog’s diarrhea, and it will not cause constipation.
- Charcoal lowers cholesterol – Even dogs can have high cholesterol. Charcoal can help keep cholesterol within healthy limits.
- Snake bites and spider bites – You can even use a poultice made of charcoal and water on a snake bite or spider bite. Mix the powder with cornstarch or oatmeal and water, until you have a thick paste. Apply to the wound and cover with a large bandage. Change frequently and use fresh charcoal powder.
- Doggie Odors – Activated charcoal for dogs is also used routinely to eliminate animal body and breath odors.
- Dog Poisoning – Activated charcoal is a natural blood cleanser, and it protects the liver when your dog has eaten something poisonous. Administer as soon as possible then take to your vet!
- Food grade, odorless and tasteless black powder. Safe to use only side effect will cause black stools but only last a short time.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any diseases to man or animals. While activated charcoal may work well for several cases of poisoning, it is not a cure all. Charcoal is a natural remedy that does neutralize, absorb and remove man made poisons from the body. Often, therefore, dogs may still require immediate aid from a veterinarian!