DOGSAMUST All Natural Coconut Shell Activated Charcoal Powder For Dogs 2.5oz
- I use this product everyday in my dog training, boarding and rescues.
- It works very fast and is safe, no side effects. It’s odorless and tasteless. No known side effects on pregnant or lactating dogs
- Ideally, activated charcoal is administered within an hour of toxin ingestion, however, there may be benefits to activated charcoal even outside of this time frame.
- Charcoal when administered will absorb all toxins in the system which will include any medications you have given your dog prior to the treatment, you can replace their medications in 3 to 4 hours after treatment.
Uses: Diarrhea, Food Poisoning, Allergies, Stress, Joint Pain, Insect Bites, Gas, Bad Breath. Handy item to keep in dogs first aid kit.
- Open jar very carefully as the powder is very fine and easy to go everywhere!
Dosages: For very small dogs (teacup size) use 1/4 tsp. Included is a 1/2 tsp scoop up to 30# of body weight – 1 tsp up to 60# – 1 1/2 tsp up to 80# – 2 tsp over 80# body weight.
Indigestion Relief – Charcoal is effective at relieving indigestion and stomach upsets, in addition to getting rid of smelly gas. And dogs readily eat charcoal when they need it. They seem to know instinctively that it is good for them.
- Diarrhea – Activated charcoal can be used to relieve your dog’s diarrhea, and it will not cause constipation.
- Charcoal lowers cholesterol – Even dogs can have high cholesterol. Charcoal can help keep cholesterol within healthy limits.
- Snake bites and spider bites – You can even use a poultice made of charcoal and water on a snake bite or spider bite. Mix the powder with cornstarch or oatmeal and water, until you have a thick paste. Apply to the wound and cover with a large bandage. Change frequently and use fresh charcoal powder.
- Doggie Odors – Activated charcoal for dogs is also used routinely to eliminate animal body and breath odors.
Warning: While activated charcoal may work well for several cases of poisoning, it is not a cure all. Often, therefore, dogs may still require immediate aid from a veterinarian!
- Food grade, odorless and tasteless black powder. Safe to use only side effect will cause black stools but only last a short time
What is Activated Charcoal:
Activated charcoal is a fine, odorless, black powder often used in emergency rooms to treat overdoses. Its toxin-absorbing properties have a wide range of medicinal uses in animals and humans.
Super heating natural sources of carbon, such as wood, coconut shells produces activated charcoal. The black powder stops toxins from being absorbed in the stomach by binding to them. The body is unable to absorb charcoal, and so the toxins that bind to the charcoal leave the body in the feces.
Ground coconut shells and activated charcoal has the power to purify your dog of the toxins in his body while it naturally stimulates his immune system, ensuring that it works properly. Coconut is filled with antibacterial, antimicrobial, anti-fungal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory enzymes that will instantly begin to restore your dog’s body to perfect health.
Activated charcoal further helps to detoxify your dog, battling all the toxins that cause joint and organ health issues. It also helps o dog’s body activate its own healing system, helping it to purge all of the toxins that cause so many problems.
Why you need to detoxify your dog:
¨ Its beneficial to their health kicks their body into healing mode
¨ Helps their body use its energy more efficiently
¨ Purges the body of toxins and inorganic substances
This charcoal is used everyday in my business for diarrhea in puppies, allergies, poisons if congested, if a dead bird was eaten it can cause too much bacteria in their intestines which causes diarrhea and the charcoal will help with that.
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any diseases to man or animals. While activated charcoal may work well for several cases of poisoning, it is not a cure all. Often, therefore, dogs may still require immediate aid from a veterinarian.